Prison Reform Movement
The United States Criminal Justice System is flawed, broken, yet fixable; Prison Reform and Sentencing Reform should be major agenda's for each state- we need to stop warehousing prisoners and ready those who are going to parole.
Inmate rehabilitation improves public safety and lowers prison costs.
“We have to care because we can't afford not to".
Posts here are NOT my work, unless noted as such. See my disclaimer in the 'about' section. This blog serves as a Public Service Announcement.
Top Posts & Pages
- 543,040 hits
Find Us on Facebook
- One Child Abused ~ One Child Too Many. Raise awareness & #StopChildAbuse. Donate a tweet here helpspreadthis.org #DT @helpspreadthis 1 hour ago
- FAMM - » New York Times: Prosecutors Draw Fire for Harsh Sentences fb.me/R9sNDIJM 15 hours ago
- RT @iam_seanbond: 20 Things the Poor Do Everyday That the Rich Never Have to Worry About | Alternet alternet.org/20-things-poor… http://t.co/8oA2… 16 hours ago
- @Just_Darrin good catch, thanks- we meant prisoners!! 17 hours ago
- Political Prisons always need support, but can you imagine spending the holidays in prison? Please, Help us (cont) tl.gd/n_1rt1joe 17 hours ago