Prison Reform Movement
The United States Criminal Justice System is flawed, broken, yet fixable; Prison Reform and Sentencing Reform should be major agenda's for each state- we need to stop warehousing prisoners and ready those who are going to parole.
Inmate rehabilitation improves public safety and lowers prison costs.
“We have to care because we can't afford not to".
Posts here are NOT my work, unless noted as such. See my disclaimer in the 'about' section. This blog serves as a Public Service Announcement.
Top Posts & Pages
- 475,754 hits
- Colorado Experiments with Telemedicine for Inmates govtech.com/Colorado-Exper… 16 minutes ago
- Corrections dept. study finds no spike in parolee arrests under Calif. prison realignment law therepublic.com/view/story/bcf… 19 minutes ago
- Mentally ill inmates report higher rates of sexual victimization upi.com/Top_News/US/20… via @upi 1 hour ago
- Just started on Tumblr.... prisonreformmovement.tumblr.com fb.me/MLyVGbkR 2 hours ago
- "How Could You?" crean.com/jimwillis/hcy.… 3 hours ago